Clients are an essential lifeblood of any real estate business. It is therefore paramount that Agents generate enough leads and build their level of influence to ensure their success. Here are some tips on how to get clients:
- Create a website -- The internet is a very powerful tool that agents must take advantage of in their business. So either create your own website as an agent, or use your agency’s website to create strong web content, Be sure to incorporate keywords that your clients use to search online for agents and properties.
- Write blogs -- it will enable you to generate new leads through their searches across the internet.
- Create your On-line presence, so that clients can find you when they do their research to know who you are and what services you have to offer. A clearly defined outline of what sets you apart together with client testimonials that prove your worth are essential.
- Use a CRM to capture and track potential leads -- Store potential client’s contact information and do a follow-up to close the deal. CRM’s can easily integrate with your email, Twitter and Facebook accounts, so that you can stay in touch and top-of-mind.
- Promote yourself on Social Media -- Grow your social media like Instagram and Facebook by showing people that you are constantly doing real estate each day. Show all your wins, promote yourself, share what you are doing and share your posts. Use videos and photos to enhance your social media content to help convert followers to clients.