Director of Property Management
Tameka is motivated to remain approachable and compassionate when assisting you in one of the biggest and exciting transactions of your life!
Tameka has a firm but fair attitude, that will assist you during a successful leasing transaction. Tameka loves the rules and can deliver them softly for maximum impact.
Tameka has a a drive and passion for you to succeed with your property journey, one property at a time and will walk with you every step of the way.
Tameka has been in property management for over 16 years, working for one of the largest brands in Real Estate to a startup company.
Tameka now focuses on building a property management department that is all about the investor and tenant.
Tameka is a keen property investor herself and has a small portfolio of personal properties. This has allowed her to understand first-hand what an investment owner wants and she can deliver!
Tameka is experienced in all of property management with over 10 years industry experience. She has a property portfolio of her own and understands what is required to meet the expectations of investors and tenants. Tameka maximises client income, providing advice on maintaining and improving property, minimizing vacancy rates and takes a proactive not reactive approach to managing property assets.
Tameka’s extensive experience, both professional and personal, has culminated in Tameka's owner/manager role of the property management division of Key2 Property.
Tameka has a fresh approach to all aspects of property management with the potential for ever investor to become a client for life. Tameka understands firsthand the pressures of being an investment property owner and is well-versed in meeting the expectations of both tenants and investors. As a property investor herself, she has made all of the mistakes very early and can show you how to “not” make those same mistakes.
In addition to her experience, Tameka has a plethora of personal achievements including completion of a Diploma of Property Services, Residential Property Manager (REIT) 2017 and 2018, Presidents Award (REIT) 2018 and many others
• Winner REIA Property Management Team of the Year 2021
• Winner REIT Operational Leadership Award 2020
• Winner REIT Property Management Team of the Year 2020
• Winner REIT Community Service Award 2020
• Winner REIA (National) Medium Residential Agency 2020
• Winner REB (National) Wellness Advocate of the Year 2020
• Winner REB (National) Mentor of the Year 2020
• Winner REB (National) Residential Property Manager 2020
• Winner REIA (National) Residential Property Manager 2019
• Winner REB Womens (National) Residential Property Manager - Regional 2019
• Winner REB (National) Residential Property Manager - Regional 2019
• Winner REIT Residential Property Management Team 2019
• Winner REIT Medium Residential Agency 2019
• Winner REIT Innovation Award 2019
• Winner REIT Marketing and Communication Award 2019
• Finalist Telstra Business Womens Award Small Business 2019
• Winner REIT Residential Property Manager of the Year 2017 and 2018
• Winner REIT President's Award 2018
• Winner REIT Small Residential Property Agency of the Year 2017
• Finalist REIA National Property Manager of the Year and Residential Property Agency of the Year 2018
• Winner REIT and REIA Community Service Award 2017 and 2018
• Winner of Elite Agent Property Management Transform 2018
• Voted top 50 most influential Real Estate Agents in Australia by Elite Agent
• Winner REIT Community Service Award 2017
• Winner REIT Small Agency of the Year 2017