The perfect mix of professional yet personable
The ability to build supportive and trusting relationships is vital for any Business Development Manager. Luckily it’s something that comes naturally for Liliana Talemaitoga.
A natural-born Business Development Manager, it took her a while to find her true calling.
Beginning her career in property in 2009, Liliana started as a receptionist at a boutique western suburbs agency before moving into assistant property management. A year later, she moved agencies to manage her own portfolio before another agency switch, this time to manage a portfolio of 180 properties.
Two years later, she decided business development was the next step in her career.
In the three years she spent in that role, Liliana played a significant part in increasing her company's portfolio by almost 300% and was awarded Business Development Manager of the year in 2014-2015.
A real people person, Liliana takes the time to really listen and understand her client's situation to discover why investment is a path they wish to pursue.
Results-driven and service-focussed, Liliana doesn’t just help clients achieve their goals, she helps them exceed them.
- 2021 ARERA’s Business Development Manager of the Year
- 2021 ARERA’s Property Management Agency of the Year
- 2020 RERN’s Property Management Performance
- 2020 REIWA’s Business Development Manager of the Year
- 2019 ARERA’s Business Development Manager of the Year
- 2019 ARERA’s Property Management Team of the Year
- 2017 ARERA’s Property Management Team of the Year